How do I replace the lamp out of my RCA, Samsung, Sony, Zenith, Hitachi, Panasonic, JVC, Philips, or LG TV?


Well… instead of writing individual pages for various “How-To” guides, we have created a single page.  We will update this page as more guides are made available.  If you have a request for a specific enclosure, please let us know!


  1. Benton P. Zwart


    I just ordered a couple of the replacement bulbs for my Sammmmy HLN617W1X/XAA which uses the BP96-00826A bulb plus your patented adapter to replace the original Red Label BP96-00224e.

    I’ve cruised your “how to” pages, but couldn’t easily find the step-by-step photo guide for replacing the bulb in a bulb housing (such as for the HLN617W) that requires use of your adapter.

    Please let me know where I can find those illustrations.



  2. Sandi Rupp

    I have a Samsung HL-P467W…have the lamp and instructions to replace inside the housing…How the heck do I get inside the TV and where?

  3. Sandi,

    You have to pull the back cover off and there should be a tray that slides out with the lamp enclosure sitting atop it. Hope that helps!

  4. RBarryYoung

    I have an RCA hd44lpw62 and need to replace the lamp. The enclosure number is 265919 whihc is listed on your guide, but has no link or instructions associated with it. What should I do?

Leave A Comment?