Install a new Sanyo POA-LMP59 service parts no 610 305 5602 in your Sanyo PLC-XT11 projector in 3 easy steps. Follow our step-by-step guide for easy instructions.
STEP ONE: Buying the right lamp
The lifespan of your Sanyo POA-LMP59 (service parts no 610 305 5602) lamp varies depending on how much the projector is used and if the filters are cleaned regularly. When it’s time to replace the lamp, the LAMP REPLACE indicator will flash yellow.
Be sure to purchase only a genuine POA-LMP59 to protect your projector from being damaged by counterfeit lamps. Beware of cheaper versions that can damage the sensitive mechanisms in your Sanyo PLC-XT11. Knock off discounted lamps may appear to be the best deal but they are prone to exploding when installed due to their inferior materials and worksmanship. They also don’t last as long as authentic lamps and installing them voids your warranty leaving you unprotected should something be damaged. Buy a Sanyo POA-LMP59 (610 305 5602) from an authorized dealer and get the best lamp for your Sanyo PLC-XT11 projector.
STEP TWO: Installing the Sanyo POA-LMP59 (610 305 5602)
2. Loosen the two screw holding the Sanyo POA-LMP59 (service parts no 610 305 5602) in place. Lift out the old lamp and put it to one side. Don’t throw this lamp into the regular garbage as it contains mercury — send it to a local recycling program where it can be disposed of properly.
3. Put the new Sanyo POA-LMP59 (610-305-5602) in place. Don’t force the lamp and avoid touching the actual bulb since your fingerprint may leave a mark on the bulb that will become a black spot on the lamp when it heats up.
4. Tighten both screws. Place the lamp cover back on and tighten the screw holding to put it back in place. You’re now ready to reset the Lamp Replace Counter.
NOTE: Your old Sanyo POA-LMP59 (service parts no 610 305 5602) lamp should always be properly recycled. These lamps contain mercury and can’t be placed into common garbage.
STEP THREE: Set the Lamp Replace Counter
The Lamp Replace Counter always needs to be reset after installing a new projector lamp so it can track the age of your lamp and turn the Lamp Replace indicator on when the end of life for the Sanyo POA-LMP59 (service parts no 610 305 5602) is approaching.
- Press the MENU Button to display the MAIN MENU. Press the POINT LEFT/RIGHT button and scroll right to select SETTING.
- Press the SELECT button to display the SETTING DISPLAY menu.
- Press the POINT DOWN button (a red arrow will appear).
- Move the red arrow to the LAMP AGE and then press the SELECT button.
- The message “Lamp replace counter reset?” appears. Move the arrow down to YES and press the SELECT button.
- Move the arrow to QUIT and press the SELECT button.
Extend the life of the Sanyo POA-LMP59 projector lamp
Extend the life of your newly installed Sanyo POA-LMP59 (service parts no 610 305 5602) by following these helpful tips:
- Wait at least five minutes before turning the Sanyo PLC-XT11 off.
- Don’t operate the projector continuously without letting it stand for at least one hour turned off every 24 hours.
- Cleaning the air filter regularly will also prolong the life of the Sanyo POA-LMP53 (service parts no 610-303- 5826) and prevent the Sanyo PLC-XT11 projector from overheating.
- Use the ECO setting to reduce the brightness of the lamp and have a low consumption mode.