Which projectors are compatible with the Optoma BL-FP260 SP.86R01GC01 lamp?
Keep reading to learn more and find out how to install this new lamp into your Optoma projector.
6 reasons to buy authentic and avoid generics
- OEM lamps have a longer life than generics
- knock off lamps are created with toxic materials and pose a health threat
- authentic lamps are safer and less likely to explode
- copycat lamps can damage the sensitive electronics in your projectors
- generics don’t come with a guarantee or tech support. Getting a refund can be a hassle.
- your warranty on the Optoma projector will be void if you install a generic lamp.
Protect yourself from buying counterfeit lamps.
Compatible projectors with the Optoma BL-FP260B lamp
The Optoma BL-FP260 SP.86R01GC01 is compatible with the Optoma TX773 and the Optoma EP773 projectors. For step-by-step instructions on replacing your Optoma BL-FP260B lamp lamp, click on your projector listed below:
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Optoma BL-FP260 SP.86R01GC01 lamp for the Optoma EP773 projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Optoma BL-FP260 SP.86R01GC01 lamp for the Optoma TX773 projector.
How to extend the life of the Optoma BL-FP260B lamp:
Extend the life of the newly installed Optoma BL-FP260 SP.86R01GC01 lamp with the following tips:
- Keep your air filters clean to avoid overheating the projector.
- Turn off the Optoma projector and let it stand for at least one hour ever 24 hours. An average use of four to five hours per day will ensure longer lamp life.
- Make sure there is enough airflow around the projector particularly if it’s been permanently mounted.
- Set the Brightness Mode to low or Econo Mode to extend lamp life.
- Learn more with Top tips for extending DLP projector lamp life.