Which projectors are compatible with the Optoma BL-FU150A (SP.82902.001) lamp? Keep reading to learn more.
Learn how to install the Optoma BL-FU150A (SP.82902.001) lamp into your compatible Optoma projector.
- OEM lamps have a longer life than generics
- knock off lamps are created with toxic materials and pose a health threat
- authentic lamps are safer and less likely to explode
- copycat lamps can damage the sensitive electronics in your projectors
- generics don’t come with a guarantee or tech support. Getting a refund can be a hassle.
- your warranty on the Optoma projector will be void if you install a generic lamp.
Protect yourself from buying counterfeit lamps.
Compatible projectors with the Optoma BL-FP230A lamp
The Optoma BL-FU150A (SP.82902.001) is compatible with the:
For step-by-step instructions on replacing your Optoma BL-FU150A (SP.82902.001) lamp, click on your projector listed below:
Extend the life of the Optoma BL-FP150A-SP.82902.001 lamp:
Extend the life of the newly installed Optoma BL-FU150A (SP.82902.001) lamp with the following tips:
- Keep your air filters clean to avoid overheating the projector.
- Turn off the Optoma projector and let it stand for at least one hour ever 24 hours. An average use of four to five hours per day will ensure longer lamp life.
- Make sure there is enough airflow around the projector particularly if it’s been permanently mounted.
- Set the Brightness Mode to low or Econo Mode to extend lamp life.
- Learn more with Top tips for extending DLP projector lamp life.