End of life warning signs
When there are 20 hours of lamp life left, a warning message stating “REPLACE LAMP” appears on screen. You may notice the projector image get darker or start to deteriorate as the projector lamp reaches end of life.
Invest in authentic
Your InFocus IN2124 projector is equipped with sophisticated optics that need an equally sophisticated projector lamp. That means resisting the bargain cheaper counterfeit models. Why avoid counterfeits:
Install the replacement projector lamp
Your InFocus IN2124 projector uses the InFocus SP-LAMP-070. Follow these important safety steps BEFORE installing the replacement projector lamp:
- 2. Loosen the captive screws attaching the projector lamp to the projector. Be careful not to drop the lamp module if the projector has been mounted on the ceiling.
3. Gently lift the old InFocus SP-LAMP-070 projector lamp straight up, off the alignment pins. Take care not to pinch the lamp connector.
NOTE: The InFocus SP-LAMP-070 projector lamp contains mercury and other heavy metals. Please recycle this lamp properly and never dispose in regular garbage.
4. Install the new InFocus SP-LAMP-070 projector lamp by aligning it with the projector pins and gently lowering into the projector. Be careful not to pinch the lamp connector.
5. Tighten the two projector lamp screws. If the projector pins are not aligned properly, the screws will not tighten properly. This may cause the projector not to turn back on. Take the InFocus SP-LAMP-070 projector lamp lack out and re-insert, lining up the projector pins.
6. Replace the lamp door by aligning the hinges and locking the lamp door in place by pressing down. Replace the lamp door screw and tighten securely. You may now reset the lamp timer.
Reset the projector lamp timer
After replacing the InFocus SP-LAMP-070 projector lamp be sure to reset the lamp timer on the InFocus IN2124 projector. Failure to do so will mean your InFocus IN2124 will NOT TURN ON.
Tips for longer lamp life