Your guide to installing a new Mitsubishi HC1500 projector lamp.
The best investment you can make to keep your Mitsubishi HC1500 projector working at its best is to buy an authentic projector lamp . Knock-off counterfeit lamps have a shorter lamp life and have been created with toxic substitutes and are prone to explosions that s often damage the sensitive electronics in your projectors. Invest in authentic.
Replacing the projector lamp
Changing the projector lamp
Your Mitsubishi HC1500 projector lamp uses the Mitsubishi VLT-HC910LP projector lamp. Before replacing the projector lamp, please follow these safety precautions.
- Reduce the risk of electrical shock by disconnecting the power cord on the Mitsubishi HC1500 projector.
- Reduce the risk of severe burns by allowing the projector to cool for at least 45 minutes. It should be cool to the touch.
Resetting the Lamp Hour Timer
It’s important to only reset the lamp timer when the Mitsubishi VLT-HC910LP projector lamp has been replaced. Resetting the projector lamp timer without changing the lamp can make it work beyond its recommended hours and cause harm to your Mitsubishi HC1500 projector.
To reset the lamp operation time
- Plug in the power cord
- Reset the lamp operation time by holding down the ARROW key and the POWER button on the control panel at the same time.
- Make sure that the STATUS indicator blinks twice and the lamp operation time is reset successfully.
- IMPORTANT: Unless these three buttons are pressed at the same time, the lamp operation time isn’t reset.
Extending the life of the projector lamp:
- Keep your air filters clean to avoid overheating the projector.
- Learn more with Top tips for extending DLP projector lamp life.